Amazon.com:World Largest Online Shopping Store Or Retailer
The reason behind the success of the online business is the E-commerce website save the time of buyers and provides a variety of a product under the same store. Amazon is the largest online retailer which is a multinational technology company which headquarters located in Seattle, Washington and Arlington, Virginia, United States. It provides its services through e-commerce, digital streaming, cloud computing, Artificial Intelligence(AI)and Digital distribution. It was founded 24 years ago by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994. Its Revenue in 2018 is US$2320887 billion with 647,500 number of employee.
-It provides its services to worldwide by E-commerce like:
- Amazon Alexa
- Amazon Appstore
- Amazon Music
- Amazon Prime
- Amazon Video
-Amazon.com is powered by Amazon which ships over 45 million different products around the world which have safe and secure Payments.
-Amazon first priority is to protect the personal payment information so that customer can shop with 100% confidence and don't have to worry.
-Amazon provides hassle-free or inconvenience shipping service from the US to the preferred address.
-Amazon.com business model is Amazon to buyer sale approach
- Movie, Music, Games
- Tools, Auto and Industrial
How to shop on Amazon.com?
step 1: Visit the Amazon.com
step 2: Search your item
step 3: Click on your Favourite brand(After clicking on the item it shows description page)
step 4: Click on Add to Cart (if you have order item When you finish adding item then click on proceed to checkout) otherwise click on Buy Now
step 5: Check your List by clicking on cart
(If you need to edit the items in your Cart, tap Save for later or Delete item in the Cart.)
step6: Review your order information and tap Place your order to complete your purchase.
Customer can an order confirmation screen when the order has been placed or completed
- It offers competitive prices on millions of product and favourite brands so customers can remove unwanted search result by price so customer finds products that fit in customer budget.
- 24/7 customer service so customers can get the answer of their query
- Track Customer Shipment to get notification about customer shipment
- Amazon Mobile App is available for International Shopping
- Amazon.com shop in over 60 currencies so customers can pay in their local currency with an eligible American Express, Master Card Visa credit and debit card.
- customer can turn on the notification on international offer and new app related
- Using favourite rewards point to shop at amazon.com(reward point is earned from purchasing a variety of product)
- shipping to over 100 countries
- estimated import fees
- secure payment
- Discount on overstock
How to earn reward Point?
- visit amazon.com
- place your order
- Proceed to checkout through your Shopping Cart or proceed to checkout.
- Select your Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card for payment or purchase
- Choose the number of reward points you wish to use.
- Select Continue.
- every time when you place your order you get reward point and redeem your Amazon reward point for cash back or shop
How to return an order you placed?
- Amazon offers a return for most items within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- For the return follow the following process:-
- click on order on the bar
- select return or replace the item
- when you return the product you have to return the label if you don't have a label then email the label and print the label
- provide details or information for the return
- you can request for return or replacement
- choose the return method
- click on submit
Note:-you have to replace on the date display below submit button and you can see the progress of return
Supply Chain Management Of Amazon
Why Amazon.com is successful?
- safe and secure
- wide range of product
- save customer time and money through the internet
- customer experience
- Amazon's forty percentage profit is come from selling in Amazon