IME Pay: Digital Wallet for instant online payment services.
IME Pay is a digital wallet (digital wallet allows an individual to make electronic transaction) for instant online payment service in Nepal. From where you can transfer money from wallet to wallet, pay landline bill, electricity bill, internet bill, Equated monthly installment (EMI), merchant payment and so on.
IME introduced IME pay for easy, quick & hassle free online digital payment for day to day services, licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank (NRB) and powered by IME Remit.
IME Pay was lunched in Nepal for the first time on March 10, 2017.IME Pay was the first digital wallet to get licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank. IME pay has improved their services over time. The sender and receiver can use this as wallet to send and receive money whereas users can use IME Pay for remittance service. If you are planning to use digital wallet then IME Pay will also be best option.
How to register IME Pay?
To register IME Pay you need to follow following steps:-
- Firstly, go to App store/ google play store on your mobile phone and download the IME Pay.
- Once you installed IME Pay, open IME Pay app and tap on ‘Let’s Get Started’ button.
- After that you need to enter your mobile number and tap to ‘continue’.
- You will get 6 digit verification code SMS on your mobile.
- You are required to create your 4 –digit pin number for security purpose.
- Fill your KYC (Known Your Customer) details. Enter your referral code (if any) and you are done with the registration process.
You can also register into IME Pay if you are an IME Privilege Card Holder. You need to enter IME Privilege Card numbers as one step verification and register into IME Pay.
How to load balance in IME Pay?
You can load a balance in IME Pay by debit card/credit card, e-banking, load money from your linked bank, load from IME remit, and add money via IME Pay agent.
IME Pay Features:-
- Money Transfer (Send Money, Withdraw Money, Add Money, Receive Money).
- Utility Bill Payment (Electricity bill, Mobile Top Up, TV, Internet, Landline, Water).
- Merchant Payment (Restaurant, Shopping, Health Service, Recreation).
- Ticketing (Chandragiri Hills, Airlines, Movie).
Newly Added Features:-
- Reward point with every transaction
- Equated monthly installment (EMI) payment.
- Bug fixes and code optimization.
IME Pay Rewards
In IME Pay Rewards you can earn up 1000 rupees. You can get rewards point while making payment and redeem the points with money. To collect the earning reward you must need to fill the KYC form. The reward points are divided into three levels:-
How to earn IME Pay Reward point?
You can earn IME Pay Reward point by using these services on IME Pay app:-
- Utility Bill Payment.
- Person to person transfer
- EMI payment
- Mobile Top Up
- Cash out
What makes IME Pay different from others?
- Remittance (Receive money on your IME Pay account using IME Control Number).
- EMI Payment.
- Link your bank account to directly load money in your IME Pay wallet.
- Rs. 2 cashback per liter on fuel.
- Reward points for each payment including cash out services.
- Chandragiri Cable Car Ticketing.
- You can get Rs 50/- cash back on utility bill payment.
- You can get up to Rs. 600 cashback on airline ticket.
- 7% cashback on NT Mobile Topup.
Top competitors of IME Pay
Here are some top competitors of IME pay are listed below:-